Friday, May 25, 2007

tagged

I forgot about this, Ja tagged me a while back lol


1. 5 things found in my bag
-laptop
-camera
-laptop charger
-ipod wire
-i think i just have 4, i do have my sunnies occasionally though

2. 5 things found in your wallet
-there is hardly cash in my wallet
-driving license
-ID card
-random cards
-membership cards.

3. 5 favourite things in your room
-my bed
-my clothes
-my laptop, when im home
- my comics =D
- nothing else =___=''

4. 5 things you've always wanted to do
- drive a race car around a track? normal car oso can actually
- travel the world over
- have the cunnest toys evah!
-get married!
- fit my fav jeans again lol

5. 5 things you're currently into
- kimberley tan XD
- all the music i just acquired XD
- eating
- driving!
- my new sweater w00t

6. 5 persons that you tag:
- charlene melanie marie samuel
- victor
- danial
- sonia
- alia

No comments: