Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Heroes

He CAN'T be dead! Noooooo! How can he be?! It's just not possible! NoooOooOOOooOoOoOoO~

Owh... Helo there.

Yes, I know i haven't been updating much. I blame it on the lack of activities in my life now. All I do is just rot at home. So it would be pretty boring if I told you guys stories of me rotting at home everyday right? Heroes has just concluded it's first season yesterday. I'm still downloading it now although I read the synopsis of the final episode already. What a shocker. The second season will continue in September. I have the counter right here on my blog. Mind you, the counter is a bit screwed up. Its off by a few hours I think. Be reminded that there will be a 6 episode series of Heroes before the second season starts. So there won't be a long hiatus for Heroes. This spin-off is called Heroes:Origins. Apparently, these episodes will introduce us to new characters which we can choose to add into the main cast later on in the third season. Cool! Do read the graphic novels as well. It will fill in on the in between stories which you find missing from the main series.

So have fun everyone. I'm going back to rotting =_="

1 comment:

Danial Dewind said...

It's obvious "HE" is not dead. Most likely flew extremely fast and avoided tha blast. I think.