Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Vampires won't hurt you,i know..cuz i'm one

Hmmmm.what a way to start a day.i slept at 4(as usual).i tot i would be able to sleep till like 12 or 1.but noooooooooooooo.my mum had to wake me up.cuz some feng shui lady coming over to check out the house.she woke me up at 9!gaaaaaaaaaaaah.crazy.as USUAL,im at home whole day.yeah,i know.i planned to go to hartamas.din work.ja n fah had to stay home to teman their moms.so sad.im so darn bored.im sure u can guess what i've been doin whole day.yeps.u guessed right.ONLINE.friggin online.maaaaan.i need a life. .____.

but towards the evening today.my day kinda turned from bad to worst.ahahaha.it started to rain so the internet kept DCing.which in turn irritated me to the very foundation of my patience.felt like throwing the pc into the fish pond.i was probably feeling such cuz i was not in a proper emotional state mind you.loneliness kicked in.shit.all those emo feelings flooding in me.you know?everything wasnt right.everything was just so wrong.damn.i miss that little sparkle.the sparkle that will always make me smile.i found it before.im sure one day i'll find that sparkle again.

holidays suck big time.everyone is away.no one is home(except for me).sigh. HELP MEEEE.IM FRIGGIN BOOHOO BORED. .____.

No comments: