Tuesday, December 27, 2005

No dissapointments till i wake up~

I tot i was gonna end up sleeping early tonite but i guess im wrong.now days i just lose track of time.my biological clock is wonkers.Its 3.13am now.and im bored shitless.no one's online expect Tressa(Tressa rajin teman me!).She's editting her blog now.i can't wait to see what it looks like.Earlier on, I didn't have proper dinner.so by now im hungry.so i went down to get myself some food to munch on.theres nothing.zilch.non.i wanted to cook maggi then but suddenly the case of laziness kicks in.typical me.so headed back up with empty hands. .__. when i got back upstairs.i suddenly felt that i wanted to eat the kuey yeow at hartamas square.yumm yumm.i can almost taste it already!.so i tot to myself why not go to hartamas square at nite! so i ajaked tressa,she said she will comfirm with me later.now just gotta ajak jaja n fah n sesapa lagi la.as they say the more the merrier!(somehow that suits the christmas season).I hope this lil plan of mine will happen cuz lately havent really lepaked with ppl that much.the need to hang around and talk matters that dont matter is there.

On a different note, my life feels empty.its like there is no goal,no drive to achieve,dare i say no will to live?maybe not to that extent,but u probably get the picture.its like i dont have something to look forward to like i used to.nothing to care,nothing to hope for.its like an endless void in my life.trying to fill it up with things but it cant just be filled with anything.theres something that belongs to that void.like a piece to a big puzzle.it will fit perfectly.have i found that piece of puzzle?im not quite sure myself.feels like it.but reality shows otherwise.as some would say,the heart has reasons that reasons cant explain.i want to feel that drive again.i want to feel exhilirated when i wake up in the morning.i want to hope for something.i want to give something.for a moment not far back.i got to feel it again,although just for a while.i just hope one day it will be here to stay..

Toodles~

1 comment:

nurtressaz said...

Bear, it's really good to know that you want to feel that spark of energy again... It's refreshing when I see you all worked up bout it, so all I can say now is, OWN IT!