Sunday, January 30, 2011

Incoming

Just like that, 5 weekends of January 2011 went by. Things are still looking up, and hopefully will continue on to do so for the rest of the year. Pretty soon I'll be back to the good life back in KL. Can't wait. Its practically all I've been thinking about the past 2 weeks. People would say Australia can offer me a better life, but no thanks, I'll have the good life of KL.


In a few months, I'll turn 25. Thats a quarter of a century. Seeing peers of my age, they've obviously achieved a lot in 25 years. Mostly with degrees, a handful with jobs, some are married, some even with children. Me? Oh thats a different story all together. I wish I could say I was cryogenically frozen for a few years so thats why I'm a tad slow. But that will just remain a wish. So many plans in my head, just stuck there. I'll try and push a few out, hopefully this year.

Here's to us.


5 comments:

Chris said...

Please subscribe to my blog

Unknown said...

I think its not too late rather life has started for you and you have time to take things slowly so good luck.

And ya do visit my blog and follow me. Critics and comments are appreciated

Sessy said...

I wouldn't worry about what you have't done because well you can't change that. Just keep looking forward. :)

Simon O'Corra said...

You do no have to prove yourself by judging your own life by what someone else has done with theirs.

Live yours and be happy

Simon

RS Gold said...

Nice.


FIFA 15 Coins,just take a look here fifa 15 coins,you will take fancy with this site all along. Welcome to buy FIFA Coins in our store through following: http://www.xyfifa.com/