Thursday, May 21, 2009

Framed Visions

In the stillness of the night. Lonesome. Calm and cooling.

I take a deep breath, thinking about things. "I shouldn't be thinking about this." I told myself.
Yet it keeps on playing on like a broken record. I can only sigh. 

I looked around my room. I then realized that I've been living in this room, my own little sanctuary, for a little more than 9 years. Feels much shorter than that to be honest. So much memories. I can still remember my first night in this room. Feels like yesterday. One thing I'll miss more is my car. My companion for the past 4 years. My best friend so to speak. All the late nights, early mornings. Road trips, friends, family. My batmobile. Gen2 Merah Membara, Ja said. Haha.

Speaking of good times made me realize that everything and everyone, has a special place in my life. My weird little hobbies. Makes me smile every single time. 

Its time to go.

No comments: