Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I've had this current pc setup for about a year plus now. Only lately have I considered it complete.

Had a slight streak of good luck for the past few months. When my graphics card died on me, I sent it for warranty, took them a while to decide that they can't fix it though. So they decided to replace me with a new one. Boy was I happy. They replaced it with the new GTX 280 card. =D Had the same luck with my monitor as well. Got a 23 inch monitor in feb. One day shy of its 1 month mark, it died on me. It also had a dead pixel which was annoying me to a certain point. Sent it in, and they decided to replace me with a brand spanking new one. =D 

I'll try to list down my pc peripherals.

Intel Core2Duo 2.67 ghz @ 1333mhz
Asus P5k3 Deluxe Motherboard
Corsair 1gb x 2 DDR3 @ 1066mhz(OCed to 1333mhz)
Asus GTX280 1gb graphics card
Logitech G9 laser gaming mouse 3200cpi
Logitech Illuminated Keyboard
Razer eXactMat
SteelSeries Siberia Headset
Samsung 2333sw 23inch monitor

I think thats all. Can't seem to recall anything else. 

No comments: