Saturday, September 27, 2008

Can't Say Goodbye to Yesterday

Movements in the distance

All blurry, unfocused
Empty stares towards the horizon
Only with thoughts of you in my mind

Looking through the crowd for a familiar face
Though I know there is only one face I am looking for
The roads seem longer and unending
Intimidating yet calming to my soul

Every ring every chime
With hopes of a letter
Stills of your smiles
Lights up his soul

Restless nights and hectic mornings
I wake up hesitant of what the day might bring
Longing for that little dream of you
Longing to stay slightly longer
Maybe forever

Let me sleep
Let me linger a little while longer
Let me dream 
Let me stay in this state forever

Words of  old
Often revisited 
Often pondered
Awaiting
Hoping
For that slight shimmer of sparkle
I fell for you
Only you

1 comment:

All your tiger are belong to us. said...

DOES NOT GOES GENTLE INTO THE GOOD NIGHT