Friday, June 27, 2008

Snake Force

I've come up with a good explanation to why I can't snake properly anymore.

Are you familiar with The Flash? You know, the fast superhero, in red spandex?
Yea, that guy. You see, in the comics, The Flashes get their power from the Speed Force.
With out the Speed Force, they would be powerless. 

So this is how my explanation goes. The ones that snake are Lavan, Wengs and I. 
At the current moment, only Lavan can snake consistently. Wengs and I, well you get the idea.
Wengs is still better than me though. I believe there is a Snake Force, and I believe currently that Lavan is using all of it. Hence why the other two can't snake for nuts.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol.. u cant snake... blek.. nvm.. try ur best and snake kau the fella.. dont get panic k.. *during snake...* or else u cant score.. Trust me...


-Verene-
(wheeeeeeeeeeeee)