Monday, May 12, 2008

Fission Mailed

As most of you all know, we entered the COD4 tourney with high spirits. All in all we tried our best and we lost to the better team. The team that won us had a margin of a 8-2 win. And this team managed 3rd. The first team whooped them with a margin of 8-1. Imagine if the champions were against us instead. It would be as how Adam said 


"they would have fed us our balls on little tea spoons."

Tasting uber defeat most of us went to OU to watch Speed Racer. While most of them hated the movie, I have to say I loved it. Most of them didn't watch the Speed Racer cartoons when they were young, so maybe thats why they didn't like it. The movie reminded me of old times. I'm just a sucker for movies that has anything to do with my childhood. To be honest the movie made me have teary eyes. Especially towards the end. The movie made my awful day just much better. To those who used to watch Speed Racer as a kid, go and have a blast!

No comments: