Monday, February 04, 2008

Of Childhood Cartoons

Out of a sudden, I just felt like searching about the old cartoons I used to watch when I was like what? 3 years old I think. Last year Adam and I did the same thing, we searched for those shows that we watched when we were small. While Adam found his shows, I didn't. Tonight, I finally found those shows. Boy am I a happy kid right now =D Adam, I'm sure you can know how I'm feeling right now. Since a young boy, I was always fascinated with robots or mechas. My favourite shows would always involve robots. One example is Transformers. Not forgetting Voltron. Now I found the remainder of my childhood once again. SaberRider and The Star Sheriffs. Grandizer. Gordian. Captain Power. Just mentioning the names make me smile as if I lost my mind. Just youtube them, and watch their intro sequences. Yes, it is with the cheesy late 80's early 90's theme songs. But I love it. I miss those times :D

4 comments:

rainingheaven said...

i remember my personal favourite - robin hood!!!

Anonymous said...

lol.. i hav no idea what is that? haha... swt... small boy.. :D

Anonymous said...

earth!
wind!
water!
heart!
GO PLANET!
"by your powers combined, I AM CAPTAIN PLANET!"

captain planet!
he's the hero
gonna take polution down to zero
bla bla
bla bla..

hihi.. my fav show. i started singing this again like last year, baru la i faham that the show is about saving the environment. :p
thats why the song go "gonna take polution down to zero". hahah
at the end of the show, captain planet will fly up to the front of the TV and remind us to not do this and that.

p/s: i know that happy feeling too :) hi adam

Raja Aliff said...

eyh siapakah anonymous? o_o