Friday, June 29, 2007

What I've Been Up To...

Maybe some of you have been wondering where have I been lately. OK. Then again none of you did wonder. (Especially Adam >.>'') Anyways, I'm still gonna bore you to death and tell you what I've been up to anyways. It's something called America's Army. Its a game developed by the American Army. You can get it for FREE(don't we all just love free stuff?) So yea, anyways, you can get it for free at the site. Although it is a bit on the huge side, a whopping 2.5gigs to download. I have to say for a free game, it is darn good. Graphics are good. Game play is nice. This is an online only game. You can't play it offline. The game features a training mode where you go through certain training to enable you to play certain maps. If you are not qualified then you can't play it. I like this feature because it separates the players. There's marksmanship scores. Which tops out at 40. The site says that only 17% from 8 million users are of the 36-40 category. Me? I'm 38 while Yip is 39. w3 aR3 l447z0r.















This is me in prison after killing to many team mates .___.''



















Thats me on the floor, and oh, the one hanging is Yip after getting ambushed by the enemy .__.''

1 comment:

alia said...

get a life bear