Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Laughed & Grew....

I know I said I'll be back after the 11th but I guess I'm back slightly early this time. I can't seem to sleep yet. It's my fault though. I came home and slept till about 8:30 PM just now. Now I am having trouble sleeping. Great....

I was going through some blogs, when I came across a blog that belongs to a friend's friend. I found that his blog seemed interesting to read, so I started to read his postings. It made me realize that teenage life can be so much alike for some people. When you think that the problems you face will not be understood by anyone else, there is actually someone that goes through the same exact thing. Knowing this relieves you in some way. Knowing that burden is not just yours alone to carry.

=)

Till next time..

No comments: