Monday, January 08, 2007

Monday Blues~

After much persuasion and demand from friends and readers alike, I'm finally getting down to updating this blog. I haven't been updating because I'm just too lazy. Well, its about time I get the ball rolling for 2007 :)

College just started today. Feels great to finally be able to see everyone on a daily basis. Well, almost everyone. Sadly most of the gang are moving up to year 2 of studies. I'm still stuck due to my incompetence of studying =/ So shall have to till February till everyone is in college. For those unaware, I'm back from Australia for about 2 weeks now. Boy, am I glad to be home. But I'm greeted home with the lousy internet problem caused by the earthquake in Taiwan. sheeesh. At least I don't have to be home a lot nowadays.

Now 2007 is here and I'm pretty much a year older. Time really flies lately. Sometimes you just wish it would just slow down a bit. I've come to realize even though I'm becoming 21, I don't feel like one. Slightly mature yes, but I just don't feel 21. When I was younger, seeing a 20 year old person seemed like very mature n old n responsible and all those stuff. Oddly I don't feel that way. I'm still pretty much the same. I'm amazed by toys, I act like a kid, I play video games. It's like I'm a kid stuck in an adult's body. Anyways, while in Australia, I did a lot of thinking about my life. I still haven't decide what I want to be when I work. Seriously no friggin idea at all. I don't know, is it because my interest is too wide? Is it because of my parents stopping me from doing what I really want? One thing is that, I can't imagine myself working in an office. I just can't. Try imagining. I'm sure you can't as well. My parents been bugging me about my studies. They think that I don't want to study. Truthfully, I really do. I know my parents think I'm a failure. They have this idea that I'm just going to work as a clerk in an office. I just don't study like how other people study. I don't read books. I observe and I listen. I know some of you guys will most probably be saying that I'm still failing. I know. I have no aspiration. Nothing to look forward to. Some people tell me to just think about being successful. Problem is, everyone wants to be. Its to general to say you want to be successful. Some people aspire to be successful to be a doctor, or maybe an engineer or architect. Probably thats the biggest problem for me.

Hopefully I'll be able to sort this out soon as possible. Need to finish up my current course by 2008 hopefully. Happy studying you guys! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

obviously im in no position to tell you what to do or how to think but have you considered those PR shits? Alot of people who hate working in office environment tend to be very good at people skills, and then they venture into public relations related jobs.

I don't know, event management or shits like that. You get to work outside most of the time, and engage with people, not with papers.

You're a people person kobe. Capitalise that.