Friday, April 21, 2006

pink looks good on me,no?

greetings again.

i think the blog outlook change is rather obvious.i think it looks better then the white polka dots. :P

well, ever since the holidays started i've been staying home alot. watching tv and playing the ps2 most of the time. cant online today since there was something wrong with the modem. *kicks modem*

reminds me. today, while i was watching tv in the evening, my parents came home. then my mum called me down. she said "aliff,mari turun ni tgk apa papa beli." i was like hoyeaaaaah! they got me something! how i wish. came down, and i saw my dad with a big grin on his face.

he bought himself an elcetric guitar.

=_=;;;;;

totally out of nowhere he bought himself not a guitar,but an ELECTRIC guitar.maaaaaaan.
means now i need to learn how to play the guitar i guess.well about time i'd say.

i miss college alot right now. cant joke around with adam and weng chi anymore. adam, i hope you are performing on the open mic nite thing. i'd come to see you and collin perform maaan. let her cryyyyyyy~

on a different note. i miss my darling so much :) yes, i miss you. hehehe.

No comments: