Saturday, February 18, 2006

Hollywood Holiday~

Sorry i've been missing without any post lately.i was out of ideas to say cuz nothing much happened lately. =/

GREAT.what a way to start the day.postman comes along delivering my summones.3!!! gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.i.am.so.dead. this is the end of my existance as we all know it. my dad is soooo killing me.mother fuck the police.period.

im having my midterms next week.and i still havent started studying.goooooood.my dreamweaver assignment is due on tuesday.YET,i havent started.great bear, great.way to go. :3
i have no pressure what so ever in my life.whats wrong with me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can do it Cabs! *waves pompoms blahdiddybla hurrah hurrah gimme a C gimme an A gimme a B and an S what does it spell blahdiddybla*

Omg PLS jangan buat the pouting thing again (read: emoticon) because they disturbingly remind me of something else! CABS BE DECENT WHEN YOU ARE ONLINE! Lol

Anonymous said...

bergh....once a hermit , always a hermit