Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Heart In a Cage

College has already started for 3 weeks.I'm pretty much bummed withmy class.theres only 6 people in it.thats too small for my liking.but me and adam,we try our best to lighten up the class with our silly gay jokes.ahahah.damn joo adam.now siva thinks im gay. =_="

Anyways..

well lately.i've come to realise that i can hardly go lepak with anyone.my highschool friends are all busy.the girls are all in college, in subang and nilai with the exception of syazna who is in HELP together with me.so most of the times either i go home after class(which i will not do for the in the near future cuz my house is under renovation;noisy),or i go lepak with someone.well,you know which i will choose.

On sunday syazna and i went to ipoh to visit dear ol' fez.going there only took us 1 hour thanks to syazna's driver who can beat alex yoong's ass anytime in racing!roflmao.but seriously.he drove like a champ!anyways,we got to ipoh n headed straight to fez's house.
when we got there,he greeted us.his whole family was there.lol.his family greeted us.they were soooo nice.fez's mum then asked me "kobe rindu wawa ke?"ahahahah.well yeah,i did miss him.with him no tin kl,i dont have anyone to hang around with. :( so we all talked abit then we were off to the IPOH SWIMMING CLUB for lunch.the food was soooo good.i especially loved the chicken taugeh.serious sedap gile.fez's sister said that that day was the first time she saw fez happy since he got admitted into the hospital.ahahaha.so then we got back to their house and waited for syaz's driver a while then we were off to KL again.took us also,1 hour to get back.

I feel that i have to go out with ali and faris more now.i miss those dudes.especially faris n farid.(farid is in UK,mcm sial punya jauh)faris plak tetiap kali ajak lepak ada aje hal dia.ish.one day im gonna drag him to go out with me.ahahah.

well...
my head went blank ._____.

toodles people~

No comments: