Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Hang on little Tomato~

Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha~!

nothing much can be said about raya qurban.i just went to my grandpa's house.was there whole afternoon.it was sooo boring.wanted to go home but my parents didnt want to go home.so had to stay there and just wait.then my grandpa was having a head ache.he stood pu then fell back to the chair.he as having one of his low blood pressure days.so we stayed longer to look after him.i had to take care of him.now i know where i get my 'degil-ness' from.hehe.i guesss it runs in the family.my grandpa is just so degil.told him to sit down but he insisted to try and stand up.which he kept falling back again.so worrying.

was so bored the whole day i kept messaging people all over.sorry people!hehe.

did i mention that my fav cat, Jiggy died few days back.im so sad.all my fav cats die early.i dunno why.jiggy was so healthy.nothing i can do.just hope he's in cat heaven.(if there is such a thing)

well,syaz is back ady,yuns is back also.everyone's starting college already.must be fun for them.lol

wish you guys all the best!

toodles~

No comments: