Monday, January 02, 2006

Alone and Lonely~

Yes.im awake at 5 am.all alone.no one's online.
wonder where's everyone...
syaz on the plane probably by now.
fez sleeping i guess.
faris watching tv.
fah pun tido for sure.yusnie having fun in uk
ja tido lagi and later dia pergi nilai.
ali menghilang tah ke mana.
tress tk online hari ni.
im the only one wide awake.


staying awake today was unintentional.i slept around 7pm and woke up at 12 am.
everyone in the house was already asleep.sigh.was so hungry so i went down to look for food.
could only find maggi.there was only 1 pack left.mom hasnt been doin the groceries shopping lately.too busy working i guess.

i wonder when college is starting.some said 3rd.some said 5th.the academic calander says 2nd.
so when am i suppose to go?hmmm.

ever since early 2005,i loved the early mornings.theres a certain calmness to it.all my thoughts and problems just arent in my head at these times.like now.maybe i like being awake cuz it frees my mind from the thoughts i have.the feel of being the only person around.where i dont have to worry about things.rite now to help me feel more relaxed,im listening to some house/jazz tracks i have in my playlist.they are so awesome.just soothes the soul. :)

but somehow, lately i still have thoughts on my mind when im up awake alone.i guess it just gets old after a while.just feel so alone.so lonely.no one to dream of before u go to sleep.no one to think of when u open your eyes.no one to expect for when the phone rings.the list wont end.thats what love does.maybe veronica is right.maybe i am the person who is always in love.and im addicted to it.can some one be?i dunno but what veronica said makes much more sense now.im always in love,but theres no love for me now.thus the gap in myself.hmm.am i even making sense to myself?i wonder..

"I don't love you because you are beautiful.you are beautiful because I love you"
I got that quote from Tressa's old blog.its such a beautiful quote.it just feels like it just fits.
so typical of me to fall for someone after knowing them for some time. :)

have a nice day ppl :)

No comments: