Monday, December 26, 2005

gaaaaaaah!!! Panda eyes!

effin hell! i slept at 6am this morning.It's 12 pm now.only 6 hours of sleep!im sooooo having panda eyes.hahahah.not that it matters anyways.im already looking the worst i can be,with my messy,unshaven facial hair.lol.I was up so late this morning cuz i was working on making this blog to look and work better.I added a tag box and linked a few other blogs belonging to my friends.I was also working on my friendster's template.friendster's one was easier cuz there was a html code generator,which made everyyyything simple.

I'm sooooo sleepy rite now but I think my body's had enuff rest.i think.While I was sleeping just now,my mum gave me 10 bux. .____. I suppose thats for going out?ahahha.no matter.I'll still go out with 10 bux.Mom n and Pops went to Muar,Johore cuz pops has to attend one of his company's meetings I think.Its good seeing pops out working again.can u imagine,he was at home everyday for like 1 year i think.its just crazy!i couldnt do anything back then without being nagged by him.

Lately im not my usual self.but then again,when am i my usual self?i've been having alot of things on my mind lately.most of which i cant solve cuz its way outta my hands.but one thing im worrying about is my results.its taking them soooo long to get the results out.i hope i do good.but i know i wont for maths.my answer sheet was pratically empty.sigh.i hope i score all the other 3 subjects.that would atleast lessen the blow of failing maths on purpose.

its so boring in KL!!!!i have nothing to do.or maybe i just dunno wat to do anymore.its crazy.or its just maybe that i have sumone or sumthing contantly on my mind that i cant really concerntrate on other things.i have to stop thinking about it.not good*nods*.i think i need a new pc.everyone i the house is using this one.sigh.im gonna go now.i'll add more later.
toodles~

No comments: